Welcome to TechLikers.com, your trusted source for technology news and insights. We take intellectual property rights very seriously and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
The DMCA is a federal law that was enacted to protect copyright owners from online infringement. Under the DMCA, website owners and online service providers are required to remove infringing content when they receive a valid DMCA takedown notice from the copyright owner.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our site, please send us a DMCA takedown notice by email or postal mail. Your notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that we may share your notice, including any personal information you provide, with the alleged infringer. By submitting a DMCA takedown notice to us, you consent to this disclosure.
Once we receive a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will promptly remove the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of the takedown. If the alleged infringer believes that the material was removed in error or that they have the right to use the material, they may send a counter-notification to us, which we will forward to you.
We take copyright infringement seriously and are committed to complying with the DMCA. If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.